Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mall Trip



Yesterday I had a meeting with the president of the HCMAA of which I'm Treasurer this year. We met at the food court at International Mall, and I had some time to kill so I popped into Jack and Janine. They were having a great sale - everything was 60% off. BUT that still didn't tempt be to buy anything! I perused the boy stuff, but nothing appealed to me. This is secretly another reason I wanted a boy first- I knew I would not be tempted to buy as much stuff- the girl stuff on the other hand is so so so much cuter-ruffles and bows oh my!
I'm sure there's cute boy stuff out there right?
I read a post on a new mom blog I found today, and she had gone garage sale shopping this past weekend and posted the cutest toys and clothes she had found- some that were marked orignially at $60 that she got for .50Cents!! I think I'm hitting up Craigs List on saturday to see if I can find my first baby purchase at some good ole fashion yard/garage sales. The cheapness in me will be satisfied as well as my craving to buy my first baby purchase!


PS Ok maybe there are SOME cute baby boy stuff out there! Pictures from the Layette Collection at Ralph Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment