Saturday, June 26, 2010

1st baby purchase!


Well I didn't wake up early for those yard sales, but I did find my new favorite store- Once Upon A Child. I rarely shop consignment, but for baby clothes it just seems to make so much sense! They had so many amazing baby items and clothes that looked almost new and are soo inexpensive, I was in heaven.

I got 10 onesies and 2 pairs of baby shoes- all for $14!

While I was shopping, I realized that I had no idea what sizes to get. There were the newborn onesies and then the 3 month onesies, I got about half and half. I was wondering, how long does the baby stay in newborn clothes? Will I have a big boy that stays in newborn only a few weeks? How many onesies do I need? Lots to figure out!!

Oh and yes, I am now oviously thinking I'm having a boy after my "probably a boy early songoram". Evan is 100% convinced it is a boy and wants me to cancel my 16 week sneak peek ( since it is extra ) and just get the confirmation in the 20 week sonogram. I still want the 16 week just to be sure bc I am already now excited and super attatched the idea of a boy I'd hate 6 more weeks to go by and discover otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment