Wednesday, June 23, 2010

2nd Sonogram!

On Monday, I had my second doctors appointment. Evan was able to join me this time. I was really looking forward to this appointment and got my hopes up that I'd be able to find out the sex of the baby. I met a girl a couple of weeks ago whod recently had a baby boy and goes to the same doctor I go to- the Womens Group, which apparently everyone goes to bc I ran into Lauren Alfonso there, they even accidently took her back for my sonogram!
Anyways, this girl,Kim, told me she found out in this appointment the sex of her baby!! My books told me the genitalia is developing now ( 13 weeks), so I thought "if it is a boy, they'll be able to see something, if it's a girl they won't say anything". Our sonogram lady was super nice- she'd been doing sonograms for over 20 years! I kept thinking that what a great job she had, she gets to show excited moms to be images of their babies all day!
Anywhoo, after much prodding of my belly to get the baby to flip and turn so we can see between his legs, she spied a "third leg". Of course, shes not 100%, but Evan saw it too!
I just knew it, the whole time I was looking at the monitor, I was looking at the baby like it was a "he". Evan had the biggest grin on his face- of course he was dying for a boy, and it looks like he may get what he wants!
Of course, I still scheduled a sneak peek sonogram at 16 weeks just to make 100% sure before I start doing the whole blue thing. She also said it could be a really big clitoris...Evan said hed tease our daughter if that ended up being the case, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment