Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse

Yesterday when Evan and I were gmail chatting, I excitedly suggested that we go to the midnight showing of Twilight Eclipse. To my great suprise, Evan wrote back "Ok!" , his agreement was based on his readings that this is apparently the best movie so far in the series and has the most "action" scenes. So my sweet hubbie picked us up some tickets and we were all set for the midnight showing.
Well, then midnight actually came around and in my excitement I had forgotten that I haven't been up that late since I've been pregnant and there is a reason!!
Luckily, the theater is next door and once we arrived and realized we'd probably have horrible seats due to it being open since 9pm, I happily exchanged our tickets for a readmit pass so we can come back a different day. Hopefully a nice matinee show that is not filled with tweenie twilight fans
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment