Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Tummy Sleeve


So far my tummy sleeve has been a true lifesaver. I started wearing it around 11 weeks. It allows you to wear your regular pants aka prepregnany pants longer. So far, now that I'm 18 weeks, I have not had to buy any maternity pants or shorts.. YET. This has been especially great to wear for work with my pant suits.

Unfortunately, I'm starting to get bigger and I'm wondering how much longer my tummy sleeve will last me before I have to break down and buy maternity jeans/maternity suit pants. Currently, I can not even zip my pants, so I have to make sure I fold it ALL the way down or my unzipped zipper peeks out and it looks like I'm walking around with my fly down!
How will I ever find maternity suit pants to match all my different suits?!

I told Evan tonight that I tried on some SEVEN maternity jeans ( my fav. brand) at a price tag of $130.
His response: "Fu**!, no."
Looks like I'll be checking out Gap,Old Navy, or maybe even Target for their maternity jeans? Any recommendations of where to find cute/affordable maternity pants my fellow blog readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment