Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Overwhelmed


panic. i spend most of my day at work not even thinking baby. the second i walk into the door, ( ok not the second, i spend my first moments getting dinner done and eaten), i'm online reading my favorite baby blogs. i see great info. on these websites. today i read about the fuzzibunz cloth diapers. i'm already sold on trying the cloth diaper route back when i read about gdiapers. now, there is more product out there to research and see which cloth diaper route i want to go...so overwhelming!
not to mention, my current obsession with finding the perfect baby stroller. i drive the ultimate driving machine, my baby stroller needs to be the ultimate stroller machine. but, when will i use my stroller? do i want a travel system? do i need a jogging stroller? would i really use the bassinet on the bugaboo that i love? omg, the stress.
not to mention the million other baby things to buy/research. and oh yea actually reading the baby books...will i ever get this all done. am i superwoman?

No comments:

Post a Comment