Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Mother to Expecting Mother

On Thursday, I had a meeting with a new client who had just had a baby boy name Sean. He is 8 weeks old and so cute! Since we met at her house, it gave me a good sneek peek at all of her baby items she has that I've been stressing over. These are the notes I scribbled down between my financial planning notes for her:
1) buy a stroller that the baby can lay completely flat in- ( yes, yes, yes, this confirms my love of the Bugaboo Cameleon with the bassinet)
2) buy the little shirts that are open in the front and tie together, for when the babys belly button thingy is still attatched . Where the heck do I find these??
3) with those shirts, make sure they have the mitten cuffs in case the baby likes to scratch himself with their uncut fingernails
4) a gym is a good place to put a baby to entertain themselves, even a newborn
5) the swing is a good place, but he hasn't used the chair yet
I loved hearing all of her tips, it really is a wonderful thing to bond over, this baby business!!

No comments:

Post a Comment