Saturday, July 24, 2010

Finding my diaper bag!

Evan asked me what I want for my birthday next month, and I told him I wanted him to give me the perfect diaper baby bag- now to find one! After work yesterday, I headed out to the mall on my search.
First, I stopped by Kate Spade, and looked at this one ( in black). I really liked this bag because it looks like a purse but has all the functionality of a diaper bag. I'm just not sure if black will go with everything, or if my diaper bag should go with everything?

I also went online and looked at Vera Bradley's selections, which I also liked. The Vera Bradley bags are less, so I'm thinking maybe I can get two bags, the black one I can wear with black, and the then when I'm wearing brown or lighter colors, I can use the brown and green one.



I also went into the Coach store and looked at these: ( in black)


I'm not too sure about the Coach. I loved the functionality, all the pockets and the long strap, but I'm not too sure if I like the new "C's" they are using on this pattern. I actually prefer the Coach bags that don't have "C's" all over them.
That's what I have so far...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment