Saturday, July 31, 2010

A kid in a candy store

Evan and I are in McAllen, Texas for the annual Casso family reunion. Casso is his mother's side of the family, we are about 25 and are hosted at Aunt Vicki and Uncle Dave's fabulous home.
Yesterday was the first day. It's always good to see and catch up with everyone and of course the bump got lots of attention :)
Evan's Aunt Vicki recently closed her kids clothing shop and has all her inventory set up in her craft room....including all of her left over baby inventory! I about fainted when I saw it all but then I really died and went to heaven when Vicki told me I could pick out and take WHATEVER I wanted. Seriously?! I couldn't possibly accept all of these wonderful baby clothes, but with some reassuring from Vicki that she really wanted me to have it, I happily went shopping, and walked a way with about 24 pieces of clothes in all shapes, colors, and prints for baby tummel- ranging in sizes from 0-6, 12-18 and 18-24. I'll post some pics of the fabulous outfits when I get home, but for now check out the zutano baby clothes website for a preview.
Thanks Aunt Vicki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment