Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree...











I love decorating our tree each year. Whenever Evan and I travel, our souvenier that we pick up from each destination is a Christmas ornament. We've only been doing this a few years, but we've been a lot of places over that time frame, so we've got a nice collection going so far. I love all the memories it brings back when I pull out each ornament. This year, we added an Eifel Tower, a Buckingham Palace crown, and a street car from San Francisco.
Hands down though, this year, my favorite new ornament is the one my mom gave me- it's a stork carrying a baby. I'd been looking all over for a Christmas ornament for baby C, but didn't want to get anything that said "Baby's First Christmas" because I'm not sure if he'll be here by then...this ornament is perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment