Monday, December 20, 2010

39 weeks and 2 days

This morning I had my 39 week appointment, these are getting pretty redundant now...pee in a cup, weigh me ( i tell them not to tell me, as my scale at home seems much nicer to me than theirs??), take the blood pressure, listen to the heart beat, then check me to see dialation...still at 1 cm. I've been 1 cm for 2 weeks now, I guess baby C is pretty cozy in there! Every one seems to want to know when he's coming, I think my friends and family are more anxious than I am. I'm feeling very indifferent right now..I think my excitement level would be much higher if I didn't have such a mounting fear of the birth.

Am I really going to have a little baby in my arms any day? I can't wait to see what this little guy actually looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment