Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Boredom

Today I'm 40 weeks and 3 days past my due date! This baby is definitely taking after his dad. Evan was 4 days past his due date, I was 1 week early. Maybe Colin will come tomorrow?
Thursday is my induction day...I've had mixed feelings about being induced. Part of me thinks it's playing God a bit. The other part of me thinks being induced might be nice..walk into the hospital, get hooked up to the pitocin to start contractions, and then be able to get my epidural right away?? That sounds like a pain free way to have a baby...we'll have to see!

I've definitely left the honeymoon stage of enjoying not working. Now, I'm pretty bored not working....it's werid, and I'm sure things will change when C arrives and I'm enjoying those sleepless nights and endless feedings, but staying at home has no appeal to me. I like being busy and productive...I know Colin will keep me busy but I'm sure once we get into a routine I'll be glad to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment