Friday, December 17, 2010

The New Mommy Car


After much searching and research, I dutifully gave up my baby, aka the BMW convertible and got my "mom car". Although, I have to admit, it's not too mommyish. After driving the Ultimate Driving Machine, I'm pretty picky when it comes to cars- I like something that has a good tight steering wheel, handles nicely, and has good pick up...to find a sedan in this category that also has excellent safety ratings is tough, but I think we found our winner! a 2008 Acura TL. The car was in pristine condition, the man who sold it to us had used it as his second car, and it only had 16k miles on it. I like it because it is spacious enough to fit Colin, his car seat, and his stroller and other gear ( which unfortunately my BMW did not) but still has a sporty feel to it. The one we got has a spoiler on it, which gives it a sportier look than the one pictured. I'm also loving the heated seats this time of the year, which comes standard in all the TL's.


No comments:

Post a Comment