Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My weight gain...

So far I've been pretty happy with my weight gain. I've had several people tell me how great I look and that I'm "all belly"...my boss yesterday elaborated with a several funny facial expressions of how a lot of women seem to blow up when they're pregnant and he's quite impressed how I've handled my pregnancy.
With that said, I am still in my 2nd trimester, I know the 3rd trimester is a whole other ball game. So far I haven't had any cravings and feel like I eat pretty similar to what I was doing prepregnancy, albeit I've added more veggies and make sure I get my daily protein.
Anyways, before my pregnancy my weight was fluctuating somewhere around 125, right now I'm at 145....I'm really hoping I can stay under the 30 lb weight gain...we'll see it how it goes. Especially when I do have a sweet tooth weakness...this is a place I recently discovered, their Butterscotch Cupcakes are to DIE for. Next time,Tampa friends, you are in South Tampa near the Acadamy, you MUST stop in and try one!

1 comment:

  1. Cupcakes look yummy !!!

    Look forward to seeing you and Evan soon.

    Love,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete