Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What I've been up to the last few days...

So I haven't blogged lately bc my camera suddenly decided to stop working...I think it needs a new battery so I can add that to my neverending to do list :)

I really want to show you all pics of the cutest baby boy clothes ever!! they have all been washed and tucked away for Baby C's arrival in December. I get so excited to think of dressing him in these clothes!

I've still been feeling pretty good. Last week, I started getting some heartburn, which is no fun, but can be expected as I think all of my organs are in different places right now..weird!

I'm also quite frustrated that I'm officially big enough where I can only sleep on my left side and for some reason I much prefer my right side..of course!

That's about it for now...next time you are at the grocery store pick up a 2 lb roast and that is supposed to be size of the baby right now! Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment