Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!






Today I'm 28 years old!
Evan did a great job ( as usual) with my birthday celebration.
I woke up this morning to a new pair of RayBan polarized sunglasses. When Evan and I were in Portland, I tried these on at a store and really liked them. Evan was able to find them online and suprise me, long after me forgetting that I had liked them!
My other present that I picked up earlier this week is the Vera Bradley Barcelona baby bag, which I love love love!
And the deal closer- a Publix red velvet cake with cream cheese icing complete with pink and yellow roses and Happy Birthday Lauren message.
28 is looking good so far- I'm married to a wonderful man and have a baby on the way. Can life get any better than this? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment