Sunday, October 24, 2010

The After.

Colin's clothes are all tucked away ready to be worn. Sometimes I'll come in here and open the drawers and pull them out and hold them against my ever expanding tummy...i can't believe there will be a baby in these in 2 short months, can't wait!

On top of this dresser is where I plan on having his changing pad station.


The closet has finally been straightened up and there is now some room for C's clothes.
And Evan did finally clean up his stuff and send it off to Salvation Army so our guest/baby room is now restored. I'm going to get rid of that rug and probably just put a neutral colored round softer rug in it's place...


Oh and in case you forgot, here are the BEFORE PICS...


I still need to figure out what to do with that chair, I think it is heading to the dumpster. Replaced by my glider....









No comments:

Post a Comment